Digital is already everywhere and the question that organizations are concerned with is how to join the digital age.
Quite a few organizations invest efforts in services and digital products, but do not achieve their goals in the field.
High-quality digital service is not self-evident, in order to create value for the customer and a successful service experience, the organization must prepare for the digital age wisely.
BYON is doing just that:
We support our clients with the necessary organizational readiness to successfully deliver digital services and products.
BYON consultants accompany the organization in formulating and implementing the entire enterprise digital model, which includes:
• Define the enterprise digital policy
• Analyzing customer needs, customer experience preferences and capabilities for consuming digital services
• Analysis of digital services and products
• Formulate a digital strategy that includes services, processes, customers and resources
• Define a suitable architecture for digital realization in all aspects: technologies, organizational processes, workforce capabilities and work culture
• And finally implementing and managing the change
To close the digital circuit BYON will guide you in measuring the success of services and products by enterprise metrics,
Data collection and use of BI tools that enable visual presentation and questioning of data.
Measuring the effectiveness of digital services will provide an image of the quality of services, utilized by service consumers and will enable the consolidation of insights and further enhancement of digital services.
All of these require a mix of capabilities that only a company with a wide and integrative specialty like BYON can provide.
In addition, BYON provides the customer with its technological capabilities for characterizing and establishing digital applications for both the corporate work environment and the provision of advanced services to the organization’s clientele.
See technological solutions.